- 1 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 2 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 3 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 4 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
- 5 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
Earl Dodd is the president and CEO of Rocky Mountain Supercomputing Centers (RMSC). Pictured Thursday, October 21, 2010.
Calling the Big Sky supercomputer in Butte one of the “better-kept secrets” in Montana, the head of the company is traveling the state offering the power of high-speed supercomputing to small- and medium-sized businesses.