- 1 Former West High teacher, coach indicted on 23 counts of exploitation, pornography
- 2 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 3 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
Earl Dodd is the president and CEO of Rocky Mountain Supercomputing Centers (RMSC). Pictured Thursday, October 21, 2010.
Calling the Big Sky supercomputer in Butte one of the “better-kept secrets” in Montana, the head of the company is traveling the state offering the power of high-speed supercomputing to small- and medium-sized businesses.