- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
Earl Dodd is the president and CEO of Rocky Mountain Supercomputing Centers (RMSC). Pictured Thursday, October 21, 2010.
Calling the Big Sky supercomputer in Butte one of the “better-kept secrets” in Montana, the head of the company is traveling the state offering the power of high-speed supercomputing to small- and medium-sized businesses.