- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Man tries to kidnap Montana girl, flees after her dog barks
- 4 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 5 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
As I promised in an earlier column, we would be printing the suggestions of folks who submitted ideas for a time capsule which will be suspended (instead of buried) in the new, impressive Billings Public Library.
SPARKS, Nev. — One of most stirring symbols of the American West — mustangs thundering freely across the range — could be heading east.