- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 3 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 4 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 5 Release of police dog sends car theft suspect to the ground
As I promised in an earlier column, we would be printing the suggestions of folks who submitted ideas for a time capsule which will be suspended (instead of buried) in the new, impressive Billings Public Library.
SPARKS, Nev. — One of most stirring symbols of the American West — mustangs thundering freely across the range — could be heading east.