- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Man tries to kidnap Montana girl, flees after her dog barks
- 4 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 5 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
Sen. John Barrasso, R-Wyo., recently introduced the National Forest Jobs and Management Act, which creates a 15-year pilot project on 3.8 percent of the 191 million acre National Forest system. On this pilot area, forest management projects would be conducted using streamlined compliance pro…
Montana lumber mills are bracing for an expected suspension of timber contracts on national forest lands Monday as part of the growing impacts from the federal government shutdown.
Fighting over forests hasn't worked.