- 1 Missing Butte teens found unharmed at cabin at Canyon Ferry Reservoir
- 2 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 3 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 4 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
- 5 Thieves have change of heart, return trailer, camping gear stolen from Boy Scouts
Sen. John Barrasso, R-Wyo., recently introduced the National Forest Jobs and Management Act, which creates a 15-year pilot project on 3.8 percent of the 191 million acre National Forest system. On this pilot area, forest management projects would be conducted using streamlined compliance pro…
Montana lumber mills are bracing for an expected suspension of timber contracts on national forest lands Monday as part of the growing impacts from the federal government shutdown.
Fighting over forests hasn't worked.