- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Teen wakes up to find gay slur spray-painted on door
- 3 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 4 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
CHEYENNE — Wyoming Department of Revenue Director Ed Schmidt is retiring July 1, Gov. Matt Mead announced Wednesday.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. -- Wyoming tax officials are aware of the proliferation of "tax zappers," who skim sales tax money that should have gone to states.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Shell Oil Co. is stopping new work in the energy-rich Pinedale Anticline, and that’s a big concern for Sublette County Commissioner Joel Bousman.