- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
CHEYENNE — Wyoming Department of Revenue Director Ed Schmidt is retiring July 1, Gov. Matt Mead announced Wednesday.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. -- Wyoming tax officials are aware of the proliferation of "tax zappers," who skim sales tax money that should have gone to states.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Shell Oil Co. is stopping new work in the energy-rich Pinedale Anticline, and that’s a big concern for Sublette County Commissioner Joel Bousman.