- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Release of police dog sends car theft suspect to the ground
CHEYENNE — Wyoming Department of Revenue Director Ed Schmidt is retiring July 1, Gov. Matt Mead announced Wednesday.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. -- Wyoming tax officials are aware of the proliferation of "tax zappers," who skim sales tax money that should have gone to states.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Shell Oil Co. is stopping new work in the energy-rich Pinedale Anticline, and that’s a big concern for Sublette County Commissioner Joel Bousman.