- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Let’s do the math on meth trafficking.
On Thursday, Yellowstone County Treasurer Max Lenington may have outdone himself.
Few stories in the past month have drawn more reader interest than Gazette reporter Eddie Gregg’s coverage of Max Lenington’s email. The embattled Yellowstone County assessor, treasurer and superintendent of county schools (yes, that’s all one job) came under fire when a public records reque…