- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Family remembers Tayler Kittleson at this year's hill climb
- 3 Taco Treat adding Heights, West End locations
- 4 New West End park will provide stormwater solution, flooding prevention
- 5 Veterans' response to senator's PTSD remarks mixed
CASPER, Wyo. — An African-American man who was a guard at the Wyoming State Penitentiary is claiming that supervisors at the jail did not do enough to change a racist and discriminatory work environment among staff members at the prison during the roughly three years he worked there.
CASPER, Wyo. — Wyoming State Penitentiary officials mistakenly released an inmate in April even after he told a corrections officer he still had at least five years left to serve for aggravated assault, an internal review found.
CHEYENNE - Eddie Wilson, who has been deputy warden at the Wyoming State Penitentiary for 15 months, has been promoted to warden at the state prison in Rawlins, state Corrections Director Bob Lampert announced Monday.