- 1 The zombie apocalypse returns to downtown
- 2 Several hundred tires catch fire in Paradise Valley, sending toxic smoke into the air
- 3 Rocky suffers homecoming setback to Western, 20-17
- 4 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 5 Charges: Man stole pickup, attempted to escape police custody
CASPER, Wyo. — An African-American man who was a guard at the Wyoming State Penitentiary is claiming that supervisors at the jail did not do enough to change a racist and discriminatory work environment among staff members at the prison during the roughly three years he worked there.
CASPER, Wyo. — Wyoming State Penitentiary officials mistakenly released an inmate in April even after he told a corrections officer he still had at least five years left to serve for aggravated assault, an internal review found.
CHEYENNE - Eddie Wilson, who has been deputy warden at the Wyoming State Penitentiary for 15 months, has been promoted to warden at the state prison in Rawlins, state Corrections Director Bob Lampert announced Monday.