- 1 Roosevelt County sheriff found sleeping on sidewalk, suspected to be intoxicated
- 2 NBC's Dateline to feature Billings teen who survived plane crash
- 3 Man charged with raping another man in downtown Billings alley
- 4 Yellowstone concession worker found dead
- 5 UM student goes missing on way to Missoula
CASPER, Wyo. — An African-American man who was a guard at the Wyoming State Penitentiary is claiming that supervisors at the jail did not do enough to change a racist and discriminatory work environment among staff members at the prison during the roughly three years he worked there.
CASPER, Wyo. — Wyoming State Penitentiary officials mistakenly released an inmate in April even after he told a corrections officer he still had at least five years left to serve for aggravated assault, an internal review found.
CHEYENNE - Eddie Wilson, who has been deputy warden at the Wyoming State Penitentiary for 15 months, has been promoted to warden at the state prison in Rawlins, state Corrections Director Bob Lampert announced Monday.