- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
Education Accountability Act
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — A new select committee won't waste time in getting to work on a education reform plan endorsed by the Wyoming Legislature.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — A joint Wyoming House-Senate conference committee reached a compromise on the Education Accountability Act.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — School board officials are performing a voluntary public service and should not be compensated, a majority of Wyoming House of Representatives members concluded Thursday.