- 1 Missing Butte teens found unharmed at cabin at Canyon Ferry Reservoir
- 2 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 3 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 4 Pursuit involving U.S. Marshals ends in multi-vehicle crash at Grand and 7th
- 5 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
Education Accountability Act
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — A new select committee won't waste time in getting to work on a education reform plan endorsed by the Wyoming Legislature.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — A joint Wyoming House-Senate conference committee reached a compromise on the Education Accountability Act.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — School board officials are performing a voluntary public service and should not be compensated, a majority of Wyoming House of Representatives members concluded Thursday.