- 1 Fruit sold at Costco, Sam's Club recalled after listeria found at packing company
- 2 Man admits tying nooses on son's, ex-wife's necks, pulling them behind SUV
- 3 Miles City man dies in rollover near Worden
- 4 Massive industrial fire shuts down state highway, causes flight cancelations
- 5 45 cows killed by single lightning strike near Darby
Edward Garding, the new chief executive officer and president of First Interstate BancSystem, and Michael Walker, a partner in NAI Business Properties, will be guest speakers at the Rocky Mountain College Business Drive luncheon on May 31.
The next leader of Montana's largest native bank is no carpetbagger.