- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
Edward Garding, the new chief executive officer and president of First Interstate BancSystem, and Michael Walker, a partner in NAI Business Properties, will be guest speakers at the Rocky Mountain College Business Drive luncheon on May 31.
The next leader of Montana's largest native bank is no carpetbagger.