- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
- 5 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
Edward Garding, the new chief executive officer and president of First Interstate BancSystem, and Michael Walker, a partner in NAI Business Properties, will be guest speakers at the Rocky Mountain College Business Drive luncheon on May 31.
The next leader of Montana's largest native bank is no carpetbagger.