- 1 Missing Butte teens found unharmed at cabin at Canyon Ferry Reservoir
- 2 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 3 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 4 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
- 5 Thieves have change of heart, return trailer, camping gear stolen from Boy Scouts
MISSOULA — Long a laggard in flu cases this winter, Montana has finally caught up with the national pace for catching the contagious disease.
It is well known that the United States spends a lot of money on medical care — more than $8,000 for each man, woman and child, or about $2.6 trillion in 2010. What do we have to show for our investment? Because we spend twice as much on medical care as what the 14 wealthiest nations in the …
MISSOULA -- Health officials say high school students in Butte and Missoula have tested positive for whooping cough, but the outbreak in Ravalli County might be slowing down.
MISSOULA -- Missoula County health officials have documented a recent jump in HIV infections and warn sexually active people that they should get tested.