- 1 Former West High teacher, coach indicted on 23 counts of exploitation, pornography
- 2 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 3 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
MISSOULA — Long a laggard in flu cases this winter, Montana has finally caught up with the national pace for catching the contagious disease.
It is well known that the United States spends a lot of money on medical care — more than $8,000 for each man, woman and child, or about $2.6 trillion in 2010. What do we have to show for our investment? Because we spend twice as much on medical care as what the 14 wealthiest nations in the …
MISSOULA -- Health officials say high school students in Butte and Missoula have tested positive for whooping cough, but the outbreak in Ravalli County might be slowing down.
MISSOULA -- Missoula County health officials have documented a recent jump in HIV infections and warn sexually active people that they should get tested.