- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
MISSOULA — Long a laggard in flu cases this winter, Montana has finally caught up with the national pace for catching the contagious disease.
It is well known that the United States spends a lot of money on medical care — more than $8,000 for each man, woman and child, or about $2.6 trillion in 2010. What do we have to show for our investment? Because we spend twice as much on medical care as what the 14 wealthiest nations in the …
MISSOULA -- Health officials say high school students in Butte and Missoula have tested positive for whooping cough, but the outbreak in Ravalli County might be slowing down.
MISSOULA -- Missoula County health officials have documented a recent jump in HIV infections and warn sexually active people that they should get tested.