- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 5 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
Ellen Pfister looking over a map depicting the Bull Mountain Mine that reaches beneath her ranch as husband Don Golder looks on from their house south of Roundup, Mont.
Ellen Pfister inspecting the embankment of a coal mine access road that passes through her ranch in the Bull Mountains south of Roundup, Mont.
Environmental groups representing Montana ranchers downstream of coal mines have notified regulators that they intend to sue the state unless more is done to prevent water pollution from mining.
Jeanne Charter cared deeply about issues such as land preservation, agriculture and the environment.