- 1 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 2 Bakken wives worry over job losses
- 3 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
- 4 Thieves have change of heart, return trailer, camping gear stolen from Boy Scouts
- 5 From tragedy to recovery: A Billings man's journey home
Ellen Pfister looking over a map depicting the Bull Mountain Mine that reaches beneath her ranch as husband Don Golder looks on from their house south of Roundup, Mont.
Ellen Pfister inspecting the embankment of a coal mine access road that passes through her ranch in the Bull Mountains south of Roundup, Mont.
Environmental groups representing Montana ranchers downstream of coal mines have notified regulators that they intend to sue the state unless more is done to prevent water pollution from mining.
Jeanne Charter cared deeply about issues such as land preservation, agriculture and the environment.