- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Teen wakes up to find gay slur spray-painted on door
- 3 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 4 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 5 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
Ellen Pfister looking over a map depicting the Bull Mountain Mine that reaches beneath her ranch as husband Don Golder looks on from their house south of Roundup, Mont.
Ellen Pfister inspecting the embankment of a coal mine access road that passes through her ranch in the Bull Mountains south of Roundup, Mont.
Environmental groups representing Montana ranchers downstream of coal mines have notified regulators that they intend to sue the state unless more is done to prevent water pollution from mining.
Jeanne Charter cared deeply about issues such as land preservation, agriculture and the environment.