- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
LARAMIE — A few decades ago, travelers passing through Laramie used to stop at the University of Wyoming Experimental Stock Farm and ask around, wondering about the history of the large stone building sitting right by the interstate.