- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Emission Reduction Technologies
Glenn Oppel’s attack on the new EPA carbon standards for existing power plants in the June 10 Gazette does a serious disservice both to the facts and to intelligent public discussion of this important initiative to combat climate change.