- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Tears for 22: It wasn’t just another Friday night for Colstrip after death of teammate
- 3 Californians, you should avoid Montana
- 4 Yoga pants conversation done? No, it needs to start
- 5 'It’ll be kind of hard to smile': Friends mourn death of 'Creeky the Clown' at 98
HELENA – On mostly party line votes with Republicans in favor, the Montana House on Thursday advanced three bills that let a few oil-impacted school districts keep an even larger chunk of oil and gas tax revenues — money that now goes to the state.