- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Teen wakes up to find gay slur spray-painted on door
- 3 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 4 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
HELENA – On mostly party line votes with Republicans in favor, the Montana House on Thursday advanced three bills that let a few oil-impacted school districts keep an even larger chunk of oil and gas tax revenues — money that now goes to the state.