- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
HELENA – On mostly party line votes with Republicans in favor, the Montana House on Thursday advanced three bills that let a few oil-impacted school districts keep an even larger chunk of oil and gas tax revenues — money that now goes to the state.