- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
HELENA – On mostly party line votes with Republicans in favor, the Montana House on Thursday advanced three bills that let a few oil-impacted school districts keep an even larger chunk of oil and gas tax revenues — money that now goes to the state.