- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
HELENA – On mostly party line votes with Republicans in favor, the Montana House on Thursday advanced three bills that let a few oil-impacted school districts keep an even larger chunk of oil and gas tax revenues — money that now goes to the state.