- 1 Former West High teacher, coach indicted on 23 counts of exploitation, pornography
- 2 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 3 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
Credit for the continuing success of America’s shale oil and gas boom goes primarily to new technology and new applications of existing technology.
HELENA — If elected, Republican U.S. House candidate Ryan Zinke told local Republicans Tuesday that he would work to remove government barriers that impede businesses and push for energy independence.
Author Robert Bryce, who has written about the rise and fall of Enron and is a frequent critic of green energy and the goal of energy independence, will join a host of energy company executives as keynote speakers for Montana Energy 2014, a conference and trade show April 2-3 at MetraPark.
CHARLESTON, W.Va. — West Virginia's governor and attorney general are joining two other states that are seeking to challenge federal environmental rules on greenhouse gas emissions.
WASHINGTON — The State Department on Friday raised no major objections to the Keystone XL oil pipeline and said other options to get the oil from Canada to Gulf Coast refineries are worse for climate change.
Right now, hundreds of jobs in our state are at risk because Congress has not renewed the production tax credit for wind energy — a 2.2-cent-per-megawatt tax incentive that levels the playing field for wind against other forms of energy.
A billionaire oilman who is widely credited for jump-starting the Bakken oil boom in North Dakota and Montana says energy independence for the United States is no longer a pipe dream.