- 1 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 2 Bakken wives worry over job losses
- 3 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
- 4 From tragedy to recovery: A Billings man's journey home
- 5 Thieves have change of heart, return trailer, camping gear stolen from Boy Scouts
Energy Policy Of The United States
The Obama administration unveiled new regulations on June 2 to restrict the amount of carbon dioxide produced by existing power plants. While we agree that America needs to balance energy needs with environmental concerns, the timing of this effort could hardly be worse for the struggling U.…
It is fashionable now to rant about the oil and natural gas industry. It places a financial burden on consumers; it disregards safety in offshore drilling; it engages in risky hydraulic fracturing for shale oil and gas that could pollute aquifers; it trivializes renewable energy sources; it …
DENVER - A report Tuesday by a Montana-based research group said the economic impact of the fossil fuels industry comes from tax revenues, not energy-related jobs for workers who can be transient, and recommended maximizing those revenues by raising rates.
Top headlines delivered to your inbox daily.