- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Energy Policy Of The United States
The Obama administration unveiled new regulations on June 2 to restrict the amount of carbon dioxide produced by existing power plants. While we agree that America needs to balance energy needs with environmental concerns, the timing of this effort could hardly be worse for the struggling U.…
It is fashionable now to rant about the oil and natural gas industry. It places a financial burden on consumers; it disregards safety in offshore drilling; it engages in risky hydraulic fracturing for shale oil and gas that could pollute aquifers; it trivializes renewable energy sources; it …
DENVER - A report Tuesday by a Montana-based research group said the economic impact of the fossil fuels industry comes from tax revenues, not energy-related jobs for workers who can be transient, and recommended maximizing those revenues by raising rates.