- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 3 Hunters find body in SUV that had been there for about a month
- 4 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 5 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
Ennis School District
BUTTE — An audit of the Ennis School District’s finances over the past eight years found more than $7 million in misspent funds on a new grade school, housing for teachers and some salaries.
Montana Attorney General Steve Bullock has determined that the Ennis School District improperly used nonvoted adult education and transportation funds to build a $9 million school.
HELENA — Madison County officials are asking the attorney general's office to investigate whether the embattled Ennis School District violated state law when it used nonbuilding tax revenue to construct a new school.
State officials are reviewing the financial records of the Ennis school district after several complaints that its board purposely accumulated adult education money to pay a big chunk of a new $9 million building.