- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 3 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 4 Release of police dog sends car theft suspect to the ground
- 5 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
CASPER, Wyo. — EOG Resources, a Houston oil company, has submitted plans to the U.S. Bureau of Land Management to drill up to 1,500 oil wells along the Campbell-Converse county line.
CASPER, Wyo. — Wyoming oil’s slow and steady climb continued through the first half of 2014.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — A major oil company has acquired a 5,000-acre ranch southeast of Cheyenne that less than two months ago belonged to U.S. Rep. Cynthia Lummis and her family, records show.
A photo taken by a North Dakota Oil and Gas Division field inspector shows a natural gas stripping unit owned by EOG Resources.
A Montana man severely burned in a Bakken oil patch fire has reached a multimillion-dollar settlement with a Texas company accused of providing him insufficient training and equipment, according to attorneys for the plaintiff and court documents.
GREELEY, Colo. — A Wyoming-based electric company is building a 30-mile transmission line that stretches into northern Weld County.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — The first official production figures from an oil rush in southeast Wyoming are promising but not earthshaking.