- 1 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 4 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
CASPER, Wyo. — Wyoming oil’s slow and steady climb continued through the first half of 2014.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — A major oil company has acquired a 5,000-acre ranch southeast of Cheyenne that less than two months ago belonged to U.S. Rep. Cynthia Lummis and her family, records show.
A photo taken by a North Dakota Oil and Gas Division field inspector shows a natural gas stripping unit owned by EOG Resources.
A Montana man severely burned in a Bakken oil patch fire has reached a multimillion-dollar settlement with a Texas company accused of providing him insufficient training and equipment, according to attorneys for the plaintiff and court documents.
GREELEY, Colo. — A Wyoming-based electric company is building a 30-mile transmission line that stretches into northern Weld County.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — The first official production figures from an oil rush in southeast Wyoming are promising but not earthshaking.