- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 3 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 4 Release of police dog sends car theft suspect to the ground
- 5 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
Equal Pay For Women
Why do Montana women earn only 67 percent of what men earn?
On Mother’s Day we pause to thank and honor the incredible women in our lives who sacrifice so much while asking for little in return. We’re honored to be the husbands of two of these amazing Montana women: first lady Lisa Bullock and Lt. Gov. Angela McLean.
Fifty years after President Kennedy signed the Equal Pay Act, American women earn, on average, 77 percent of what their male counterparts do. Here in Montana, women are earning only 67 percent for doing the same work, putting Montana in 39th place for pay equity. We’d match the Montana work …