- 1 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 2 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
- 3 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 4 Teenagers taken to hospital after being ejected from vehicle during rollover
- 5 Police: K9 escaped from officer’s residence, bit woman
Equal Pay For Women
Why do Montana women earn only 67 percent of what men earn?
On Mother’s Day we pause to thank and honor the incredible women in our lives who sacrifice so much while asking for little in return. We’re honored to be the husbands of two of these amazing Montana women: first lady Lisa Bullock and Lt. Gov. Angela McLean.
Fifty years after President Kennedy signed the Equal Pay Act, American women earn, on average, 77 percent of what their male counterparts do. Here in Montana, women are earning only 67 percent for doing the same work, putting Montana in 39th place for pay equity. We’d match the Montana work …