- 1 Former West High teacher, coach indicted on 23 counts of exploitation, pornography
- 2 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 3 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
The battle over how much American shoppers should know about their meat is heating up with pro-food-labeling groups passing their hats for legal fees.
Looks like cowboys left their mark on U.S. animal identification policy.
The Montana Stockgrowers praised the U.S. Senate for ending Cold War-era trade restrictions on Russia, which had blocked American beef sales.