- 1 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 2 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 3 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 4 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
The battle over how much American shoppers should know about their meat is heating up with pro-food-labeling groups passing their hats for legal fees.
Looks like cowboys left their mark on U.S. animal identification policy.
The Montana Stockgrowers praised the U.S. Senate for ending Cold War-era trade restrictions on Russia, which had blocked American beef sales.