- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 'It’ll be kind of hard to smile': Friends mourn death of 'Creeky the Clown' at 98
- 3 Tears for 22: It wasn’t just another Friday night for Colstrip after death of teammate
- 4 Californians, you should avoid Montana
- 5 Yoga pants conversation done? No, it needs to start
The battle over how much American shoppers should know about their meat is heating up with pro-food-labeling groups passing their hats for legal fees.
Looks like cowboys left their mark on U.S. animal identification policy.
The Montana Stockgrowers praised the U.S. Senate for ending Cold War-era trade restrictions on Russia, which had blocked American beef sales.