- 1 Hunters find body in SUV that had been there for about a month
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 5 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
Among all our wars and military conflicts, Vietnam was perhaps hardest on veterans. Yet, that did not stop Montanans from enlisting for that “conflict” at a very high rate. Montanans have one of the highest rates of voluntary military service in the nation and within that number, Native Amer…
BIRNEY — Eugene Seminole, 66, of Birney, died Saturday, April 12, 2014, at St. Vincent Hospital of natural causes.