- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
- 4 Ugandan's long medical journey finally brings him back to Billings
- 5 Father of Riverside student who killed herself questions whether bullying played a role
Among all our wars and military conflicts, Vietnam was perhaps hardest on veterans. Yet, that did not stop Montanans from enlisting for that “conflict” at a very high rate. Montanans have one of the highest rates of voluntary military service in the nation and within that number, Native Amer…
BIRNEY — Eugene Seminole, 66, of Birney, died Saturday, April 12, 2014, at St. Vincent Hospital of natural causes.