- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
Without the efforts of hundreds of volunteers, the Yellowstone Art Museum probably wouldn’t be able to put on Summerfair, the Yellowstone Art Auction and other signature events, says Amanda Lechner, the museum’s special events and volunteer coordinator.