- 1 Hunters find body in SUV that had been there for about a month
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 5 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
It may be just the kind of place anyone would want to work. In one area sits a foosball table, pingpong table and video golf game to help employees break through creative blocks. In another area, slices of birthday cake adorn plates on the kitchen’s island counter.
WASHINGTON — Glued to your desk at work? Cross that off the list of reasons not to exercise.
LEE, Mass. — Fitter Critters & Aqua Paws might be the prime example of why dog and man are best friends.
Barney Myers, 102, works out at least three times each week at Billings Family YMCA. "Sometimes I'll go one or two extra times each week," he said. "That's optional." His routine includes calisthenics, weightlifting and bench presses.
The ever important Christmas decision ... what do I get for my runner?
HAMILTON — A 27-year-old Hamilton man is charged with assault with a weapon for allegedly beating another man with a piece of exercise equipment during an alcohol-fueled fight.