- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
- 5 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
It may be just the kind of place anyone would want to work. In one area sits a foosball table, pingpong table and video golf game to help employees break through creative blocks. In another area, slices of birthday cake adorn plates on the kitchen’s island counter.
WASHINGTON — Glued to your desk at work? Cross that off the list of reasons not to exercise.
LEE, Mass. — Fitter Critters & Aqua Paws might be the prime example of why dog and man are best friends.
Barney Myers, 102, works out at least three times each week at Billings Family YMCA. "Sometimes I'll go one or two extra times each week," he said. "That's optional." His routine includes calisthenics, weightlifting and bench presses.
The ever important Christmas decision ... what do I get for my runner?
HAMILTON — A 27-year-old Hamilton man is charged with assault with a weapon for allegedly beating another man with a piece of exercise equipment during an alcohol-fueled fight.