- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
It may be just the kind of place anyone would want to work. In one area sits a foosball table, pingpong table and video golf game to help employees break through creative blocks. In another area, slices of birthday cake adorn plates on the kitchen’s island counter.
WASHINGTON — Glued to your desk at work? Cross that off the list of reasons not to exercise.
LEE, Mass. — Fitter Critters & Aqua Paws might be the prime example of why dog and man are best friends.
Barney Myers, 102, works out at least three times each week at Billings Family YMCA. "Sometimes I'll go one or two extra times each week," he said. "That's optional." His routine includes calisthenics, weightlifting and bench presses.
The ever important Christmas decision ... what do I get for my runner?
HAMILTON — A 27-year-old Hamilton man is charged with assault with a weapon for allegedly beating another man with a piece of exercise equipment during an alcohol-fueled fight.