- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Opening times for Billings stores on Thanksgiving, Black Friday
Exergy Integrated Systems
ANACONDA – The developer behind a proposed wind farm in Anaconda will resubmit its bid to NorthWestern Energy following the recent extension of federal tax credits for wind power production.
ANACONDA — A wind farm atop Anaconda’s C Hill could inch closer to development if NorthWestern Energy likes what it sees out of the project proposal.