- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Rainey Qualley, on horseback, portrays the heroine Sarah Lou, a rancher’s daughter who finds herself in the midst of a land war in “Falcon Song,” a contemporary western film shot partly in Billings. It screens March 22 at the Babcock Theatre, and has showings in Red Lodge, Missoula and Bozem…
Several screenings of “Falcon Song,” a feature-length film shot in part in Billings in 2012, will take place across Montana, including Saturday in Billings.