- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 3 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Billings attorney to be suspended for unethical adoption case, withholding records
Family Educational Rights And Privacy Act
HELENA – As Montana public school students take new English and math assessment tests linked to new Common Core standards, the state and school districts will keep records of the test results.
Billings School District 2 will maintain two sets of school records for each student — a permanent record and a cumulative record.