- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Family Educational Rights And Privacy Act
HELENA – As Montana public school students take new English and math assessment tests linked to new Common Core standards, the state and school districts will keep records of the test results.
Billings School District 2 will maintain two sets of school records for each student — a permanent record and a cumulative record.