- 1 Former West High teacher, coach indicted on 23 counts of exploitation, pornography
- 2 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 3 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
Family Educational Rights And Privacy Act
HELENA – As Montana public school students take new English and math assessment tests linked to new Common Core standards, the state and school districts will keep records of the test results.
Billings School District 2 will maintain two sets of school records for each student — a permanent record and a cumulative record.