- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
Family Educational Rights And Privacy Act
HELENA – As Montana public school students take new English and math assessment tests linked to new Common Core standards, the state and school districts will keep records of the test results.
Billings School District 2 will maintain two sets of school records for each student — a permanent record and a cumulative record.