- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
- 5 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
Family Law Attorneys
More than one out of every five cases filed in Montana District Courts involves family law – divorces, child custody and other matters. More than 60 percent of those cases involve one or more litigants acting without lawyers.