- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Man tries to kidnap Montana girl, flees after her dog barks
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
Family Law Attorneys
More than one out of every five cases filed in Montana District Courts involves family law – divorces, child custody and other matters. More than 60 percent of those cases involve one or more litigants acting without lawyers.