- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Teen wakes up to find gay slur spray-painted on door
- 3 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 4 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 5 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
Federal Employers' Liability Act
After about three hours of deliberation Tuesday, a Billings jury awarded $500,000 to a career railroad worker who sued his employer in connection to an injury he suffered at a job site in 2006.