- 1 Missing Butte teens found unharmed at cabin at Canyon Ferry Reservoir
- 2 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 3 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 4 Pursuit involving U.S. Marshals ends in multi-vehicle crash at Grand and 7th
- 5 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
Federal Tax Law
Go ahead and admit it. Every time the Powerball jackpot climbs into the stratosphere, you find yourself fantasizing about what you’d do with all those millions.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. - Sen. Mike Enzi has proposed changes to federal tax law that he says puts American-based companies at a competitive disadvantage.