- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
Federal Tax Law
Go ahead and admit it. Every time the Powerball jackpot climbs into the stratosphere, you find yourself fantasizing about what you’d do with all those millions.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. - Sen. Mike Enzi has proposed changes to federal tax law that he says puts American-based companies at a competitive disadvantage.