- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 5 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
RAWLINS, Wyo. – The Wyoming Joint Judiciary Interim Committee wants to consider automatically restoring voting rights to nonviolent felons after their incarceration or probation ends.
A man who has faced felony charges four years in a row pleaded guilty in Yellowstone County District Court on Friday to counts of theft, criminal endangerment and criminal mischief.
A 31-year-old man who posted $25,000 bond on Nov. 25 was arrested five days later after officers found him passed out in a crashed, stolen van containing items possibly connected to a burglary, according to police.
The Montana Department of Corrections and law enforcement authorities are searching for George Jesse High Elk, 26, who walked away Saturday from the Alpha House pre-release center at 104 N. 31st St. in Billings.
The Montana Department of Corrections and law enforcement officials are searching for Jesse Davis, 26, who walked away today from the Alpha House pre-release center at 104 N. 31st St. in Billings.