- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Family remembers Tayler Kittleson at this year's hill climb
- 4 Taco Treat adding Heights, West End locations
- 5 New West End park will provide stormwater solution, flooding prevention
RAWLINS, Wyo. – The Wyoming Joint Judiciary Interim Committee wants to consider automatically restoring voting rights to nonviolent felons after their incarceration or probation ends.
A man who has faced felony charges four years in a row pleaded guilty in Yellowstone County District Court on Friday to counts of theft, criminal endangerment and criminal mischief.
A 31-year-old man who posted $25,000 bond on Nov. 25 was arrested five days later after officers found him passed out in a crashed, stolen van containing items possibly connected to a burglary, according to police.
The Montana Department of Corrections and law enforcement authorities are searching for George Jesse High Elk, 26, who walked away Saturday from the Alpha House pre-release center at 104 N. 31st St. in Billings.
The Montana Department of Corrections and law enforcement officials are searching for Jesse Davis, 26, who walked away today from the Alpha House pre-release center at 104 N. 31st St. in Billings.