- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
In less than 30 minutes Tuesday morning, a jury reached a unanimous verdict and convicted a 76-year-old man of felony DUI for drunkenly causing a crash in January.
A Billings judge on Wednesday gave a man a partially suspended 20-year sentence for a 10th DUI conviction.
A Billings judge on Tuesday set bond at $60,000 for a 53-year-old man with at least 12 prior DUI convictions who is facing a new felony charge of driving under the influence.
A Billings judge on Friday sentenced a man police found drunk and sleeping behind the wheel of a running vehicle.
The County Attorney’s Office on Friday filed a DUI charge against a man who is already on felony probation for drunk driving.
A man who a prosecutor said has a history of drunken driving was back in court Thursday on a felony DUI charge.
John Harvey Hoots may have set an ignoble state record on Friday.
A man pleaded guilty in District Court on Friday to a felony DUI and to assaulting his wife in a separate incident last year.
A man convicted by a jury for crashing a pickup while high on multiple drugs was sentenced Monday in District Court for his fifth DUI.
A man defending himself on his eighth DUI charge changed his mind in the middle of trial Monday and pleaded guilty.