- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 'It’ll be kind of hard to smile': Friends mourn death of 'Creeky the Clown' at 98
- 3 Tears for 22: It wasn’t just another Friday night for Colstrip after death of teammate
- 4 Californians, you should avoid Montana
- 5 Yoga pants conversation done? No, it needs to start
Felony Partner Or Family Member Assault
A 22-year-old man pleaded guilty in court Friday to his third domestic assault charge in three years.
A man pleaded guilty Tuesday to a charge of felony partner of family member assault for threatening his ex-girlfriend with a knife.
A jury apparently didn’t believe a man’s argument that he bit his ex-girlfriend’s finger in self-defense, and found him guilty Wednesday of felony assault.
A Billings man appeared in court Monday where a judge sentenced him on a felony domestic assault charge.