- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
Felony Partner Or Family Member Assault
A 22-year-old man pleaded guilty in court Friday to his third domestic assault charge in three years.
A man pleaded guilty Tuesday to a charge of felony partner of family member assault for threatening his ex-girlfriend with a knife.
A jury apparently didn’t believe a man’s argument that he bit his ex-girlfriend’s finger in self-defense, and found him guilty Wednesday of felony assault.
A Billings man appeared in court Monday where a judge sentenced him on a felony domestic assault charge.