- 1 More than 800 roadkill salvage permits issued in first year
- 2 Woman ‘sick of getting beat up’ gets ‘pimp’ arrested
- 3 Some deputy court clerks granted exemption from issuing same-sex marriage licenses
- 4 Gay couples get marriage licenses: "We couldn't sleep last night, we were so excited"
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
Felony Sexual Assault
A Billings judge on Tuesday sentenced a 49-year-old man who previously pleaded guilty to committing a sexual offense against an underage girl.
The trial of a Yellowstone County man accused of sexually assaulting a 9-year-old boy began Wednesday.
MISSOULA — A 62-year-old man accused of molesting four girls while he was a campground host at a recreation area near Missoula has pleaded guilty to four felony counts of sexual assault.
A convicted sex offender now accused of a crime against a 9-year-old boy remains in the county jail on $250,000 bond after pleading not guilty at arraignment.
MISSOULA — A 71-year-old Missoula man who pleaded guilty to sexually abusing a 4-year-old girl under his supervision has been sentenced to 30 years in prison with 15 years suspended.
KALISPELL — A convicted sex offender is charged with rape and felony sexual assault for molesting his girlfriend's 5-year-old son.
MISSOULA - The owner of a prominent Missoula tattoo parlor has pleaded guilty to felony sexual assault for abusing a female relative over a seven-year period.
MISSOULA - A 71-year-old Missoula man accused of sexually abusing a 4-year-old girl under his supervision has pleaded guilty to felony sexual assault.
A 34-year-old Lodge Grass man has been sentenced for sexually abusing a 4-year-old Billings girl.