Showing: 1-20 of 3

Fire Marshal Bill Tatum

Firefighters respond to small fire on Custer Avenue on Tuesday morning

A fire that burned the exterior of a home on Custer Avenue was already out when firefighters arrived a few minutes after 8 a.m. on Tuesday.

May 13, 2014 12:05 pmLoading…
Red Cross responds to Sage Tower Fire

Red Cross responds to Sage Tower Fire

Six residents of the Sage Tower Retirement Apartments were unable to return home after a second-floor apartment went up in flames early Wednesday morning, causing smoke and water damage to the floors on which they live.

April 23, 2014 4:44 pm Photos



Paper towels may have started West End fire

Billings fire officials blamed paper towels spontaneously combusting for starting a fire that damaged a West End warehouse on Sunday.

August 26, 2012 10:40 pmLoading…

Top headlines delivered to your inbox daily.

Follow The Billings Gazette

Popular Stories

Deals & Offers

Featured Businesses