A accidental Saturday night fire at 336 Stewart Court N. in the Heights destroyed the interior of an garage and caused $250,000 in damage to the structure and its contents.
GILLETTE, Wyo. — A 58-year-old man accused of setting a Gillette motel on fire with about 60 people inside in September is scheduled for an arraignment hearing Wednesday.
HELENA — On the evening of Nov. 8, two truckloads of Helena teens were heading into the North Hills when one of the vehicles lost power and came to a stop. The other truck proceeded up the road and turned around to come back and help, but that was about the time Morgan Gates said she could s…
A mobile home on Billings' South Side is a total loss after a Saturday afternoon fire.
Employees at the International House of Pancakes were able to quickly clean up a mess caused by sprinklers activated in one of the restaurant’s bathrooms on Wednesday.
A fire destroyed a mobile home Tuesday morning at 4911 Chicago Road, south of Shepherd.
FRYBURG, N.D. — It’s been 100 years since a prairie fire swept through a farming community 12 miles south of Fryburg and claimed the lives of a country school teacher and six students.
A fire at 2511 Holman Ave., Suite C, on Billings’ West End on Friday morning caused minor damage to contents inside the building but heavy water damage throughout, the Billings Fire Department said.
Several hundred tires caught fire Saturday afternoon in Paradise Valley, sending noxious smoke into the air, according to Park County Sheriff's Office.
KALISPELL — A man died in a weekend house fire in Somers.
GREAT FALLS -- Donovan Luce's second hat trick of the weekend helped Billings West tie Great Falls 4-4 in boys soccer on Saturday afternoon.
Robert Allard, 55, was at his home in Trailer Village watching football and catching up on work Thursday night when he realized his printer was out of ink.
A Saturday night fire that inflicted burns on a man after his pajama bottoms ignited was started by a malfunctioning light fixture.
The Magic City Fly Fishers will host Ken Frazer, Montana Fish, Wildlife and Parks Region 5 fisheries manager, at its Oct. 7 general meeting.
HAMILTON — A 49-year-old Corvallis-area man died in a recent mobile home fire.
MISSOULA — The grass fire that raced up Upper Miller Creek Road’s northside hill blackened more than 152 acres and reminded Missoulians the 2014 fire season still has some bite.
The grass fire that raced up Upper Miller Creek Road’s northside hill blackened more than 152 acres and reminded Missoulians the 2014 fire season still has some bite.
^pAs Montanans prepare to take hunting trips, state fire officials are reminding them to make sure they have plenty of water to put any fires out.