- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Family remembers Tayler Kittleson at this year's hill climb
- 4 Taco Treat adding Heights, West End locations
- 5 New West End park will provide stormwater solution, flooding prevention
Fish And Game Commission
GREAT FALLS — More than a dozen Hill County landowners say they are closing about 50,000 acres of private land to public recreation to protest the state's purchase of a ranch along the Milk River in north-central Montana.
House Bill 290 is dead. The House Transportation Committee “tabled” it last week. That bill proposed a process that would provide some order to the many road closures that are taking place. It would have required that those who would close a road presently being used by the public for normal…