- 1 Former West High teacher, coach indicted on 23 counts of exploitation, pornography
- 2 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 3 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
Fish And Game Commission
GREAT FALLS — More than a dozen Hill County landowners say they are closing about 50,000 acres of private land to public recreation to protest the state's purchase of a ranch along the Milk River in north-central Montana.
House Bill 290 is dead. The House Transportation Committee “tabled” it last week. That bill proposed a process that would provide some order to the many road closures that are taking place. It would have required that those who would close a road presently being used by the public for normal…