- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Fish And Game Commission
GREAT FALLS — More than a dozen Hill County landowners say they are closing about 50,000 acres of private land to public recreation to protest the state's purchase of a ranch along the Milk River in north-central Montana.
House Bill 290 is dead. The House Transportation Committee “tabled” it last week. That bill proposed a process that would provide some order to the many road closures that are taking place. It would have required that those who would close a road presently being used by the public for normal…