- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 5 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
Fish And Game Commission
GREAT FALLS — More than a dozen Hill County landowners say they are closing about 50,000 acres of private land to public recreation to protest the state's purchase of a ranch along the Milk River in north-central Montana.
House Bill 290 is dead. The House Transportation Committee “tabled” it last week. That bill proposed a process that would provide some order to the many road closures that are taking place. It would have required that those who would close a road presently being used by the public for normal…