- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Opening times for Billings stores on Thanksgiving, Black Friday
Fishing And Hunting Licenses
To get a sense of some of the most pressing environmental issues facing Montana, consider the Environmental Quality Council’s agenda — controlling wolf populations, hunting and fishing license reform, sage grouse protection and the increasing cost of fighting wildland fires.
Even though the 2013 Legislature has adjourned, hunters and anglers should be keeping an eye on the Environmental Quality Council’s meetings this summer, the first of which will be June 19 and 20 in Helena.