- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Family remembers Tayler Kittleson at this year's hill climb
- 4 Taco Treat adding Heights, West End locations
- 5 New West End park will provide stormwater solution, flooding prevention
Fishing And Hunting Licenses
To get a sense of some of the most pressing environmental issues facing Montana, consider the Environmental Quality Council’s agenda — controlling wolf populations, hunting and fishing license reform, sage grouse protection and the increasing cost of fighting wildland fires.
Even though the 2013 Legislature has adjourned, hunters and anglers should be keeping an eye on the Environmental Quality Council’s meetings this summer, the first of which will be June 19 and 20 in Helena.