- 1 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 2 Bakken wives worry over job losses
- 3 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
- 4 From tragedy to recovery: A Billings man's journey home
- 5 Thieves have change of heart, return trailer, camping gear stolen from Boy Scouts
Fishing And Hunting Licenses
To get a sense of some of the most pressing environmental issues facing Montana, consider the Environmental Quality Council’s agenda — controlling wolf populations, hunting and fishing license reform, sage grouse protection and the increasing cost of fighting wildland fires.
Even though the 2013 Legislature has adjourned, hunters and anglers should be keeping an eye on the Environmental Quality Council’s meetings this summer, the first of which will be June 19 and 20 in Helena.
Top headlines delivered to your inbox daily.