- 1 Fruit sold at Costco, Sam's Club recalled after listeria found at packing company
- 2 Massive industrial fire shuts down state highway, causes flight cancelations
- 3 45 cows killed by single lightning strike near Darby
- 4 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 5 Hail-hit homeowners struggle with mortgage companies over insurance money
A business colleague called the other day to suggest we have a cup of coffee at Starbucks.
Opposition to genetically modified food is coming to a boil nationally and will culminate locally in a Billings protest Saturday.
A new bill requiring labels on foods with genetically modified ingredients is dividing Montana farmers and consumers.
Not everyone sees their future in their first job.
WASHINGTON — Traditionally, the government has mandated labeling standards to warn consumers of potential hazards, such as smoking’s link to cancer and lung disease, and a high-fat diet’s link to numerous medical problems.
Dawson Community College in Glendive is hoping to develop new programs that will better serve the area and promote the agricultural region to ensure that students are able to find jobs after graduating, said President Jim Cargill.