- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
Forgery By Accountability
A transient man appeared in court Monday on charges he took part in an extensive check-cashing scheme that prosecutors say has ties to an Atlanta gang.
Prosecutors have filed charges against another man they said was part of a group of transients hired by Atlanta gangsters to cash forged checks at Billings banks.