- 1 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
Former Gillette Mayor
CHEYENNE — If Republicans capture the U.S. Senate in November, Wyoming’s senior senator will become a committee chairman, a powerful role that determines what bills are discussed.