- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 3 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 4 Release of police dog sends car theft suspect to the ground
- 5 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
Fort Hall Indian Reservation
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Gov. Matt Mead has written to Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Gina McCarthy saying Wyoming won't honor her agency's recent determination that over 1 million acres around Riverton remains legally Indian Country.
RIVERTON — The Northern Arapaho and Eastern Shoshone tribes are subsidizing trash disposal fees for tribal members to try to reduce illegal dumping of waste on the Wind River Indian Reservation.
POCATELLO, Idaho — A southeastern Idaho man is headed to prison for two years after being sentenced for failing to register as a sex offender.
CASPER, Wyo. — Eastern Shoshone tribal members have cast ballots in a delayed primary election.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — The Northern Arapaho Tribe maintains neither the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service nor the Eastern Shoshone Tribe has the right to prevent its members from killing bald eagles for religious purposes on the central Wyoming reservation the two tribes share.