- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 3 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 4 Release of police dog sends car theft suspect to the ground
- 5 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
Fourteenth Amendment To The United States Constitution
NASHVILLE, Tenn. — Ali Bokhari, now 39, emigrated from Pakistan in 2000 and eventually settled here as a taxi driver, and soon experienced a quintessentially American itch, a nagging sense that “I cannot grow.” But he had an idea: “I can build a better business model for something Nashville …
A Billings Heights lawmaker would deny state citizenship to U.S.-born babies of illegal immigrants under a bill introduced Monday in Helena.