- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow is scheduled to speak at the Big Sky Youth Education Foundation annual banquet next spring. The annual event has been held for the past 11 years, featuring guest speakers like Oliver North, Bobby Bowden and just last year, NFL quarterback Frank Reich.
Former NFL quarterback Frank Reich will be the featured speaker on Saturday at the Big Sky Youth Education Foundation Banquet at the Holiday Inn Grand Montana Convention Center.
Frank Reich, of Missoula, has logged nearly 24,000 miles running in the past 40 years. The official circumference of the Earth is 24,901 miles, a goal Reich plans to achieve.
Frank Reich is five miles short of the end of the world.