- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 3 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 4 Cody police chief meets with Hells Angels
- 5 Billings attorney to be suspended for unethical adoption case, withholding records
The Frontier Conference announced on Friday night that Dickinson State University will no longer be a member of the NAIA league, effective July 1, 2014.
After suffering through a disappointing string of setbacks over the years, it looks like Rocky Mountain College has truly rekindled its rivalry against Carroll College in athletics.
Former Rocky Mountain College football coach Frank Mathew will be posthumously honored as the Ron "Swede" Kenison Memorial Award winner Thursday night during halftime of the Rocky-Carroll College men's basketball game at the Fortin Center.
HELENA — The College of Idaho is joining the Frontier Conference as a football-only member in the fall of 2014, when it revives its football program after a 35-year absence.
With some surprising road victories shaking up the standings, it has indeed been a crazy and unpredictable first half of Frontier Conference football.