- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 5 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
Full-time Crime Prevention Officer
CHEYENNE — The University of Wyoming Police Department is creating a full-time crime prevention officer to concentrate on making the campus safer, UW Police Chief Mike Samp said.