- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 5 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
G Todd Baugh
Prosecutors at the state Attorney General's Office plan to appeal an order from a state judge dismissing a felony charge against a Billings woman accused of falsely reporting that she was raped by her former boyfriend.
Stacey Dean Rambold, whose 30-day sentence earlier this week for the rape of a 14-year-old Billings girl who later committed suicide sparked outrage, is serving his sentence at the state prison in Deer Lodge.
A Yellowstone County prosecutor says he believes a state judge erred in giving a 30-day prison sentence to a former teacher convicted of raping a 14-year-old girl who later committed suicide.
Yellowstone County Clerk of Court Kristie Boelter is making changes in her office to address complaints from all six district judges about tardy document scanning.