- 1 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 2 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 3 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
- 4 Bakken wives worry over job losses
- 5 Thieves have change of heart, return trailer, camping gear stolen from Boy Scouts
CASPER, Wyo. — Wyoming Medical Center will pay the federal government $2.7 million to settle a lawsuit alleging that the Casper hospital submitted fraudulent claims to Medicare.
CASPER, Wyo. — The whistleblower who accused Wyoming Medical Center of defrauding Medicare and Medicaid has reached a settlement in principle with the hospital, a newly released court document shows.
Wyoming Medical Center did not commit Medicare and Medicaid fraud, despite the claims of a former employee turned whistleblower, the hospital argued in a recently filed court document.
CASPER, Wyo. —Wyoming Medical Center fired a hospital worker after she informed federal authorities about possible billing fraud, she alleged in a lawsuit unsealed this week.
CASPER, Wyo. — A lawsuit accusing Wyoming Medical Center of defrauding the federal government continues to move forward, despite the hospital’s hopes for a quick settlement.