- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Fires continue to burn near Billings
CASPER, Wyo. — Wyoming Medical Center will pay the federal government $2.7 million to settle a lawsuit alleging that the Casper hospital submitted fraudulent claims to Medicare.
CASPER, Wyo. — The whistleblower who accused Wyoming Medical Center of defrauding Medicare and Medicaid has reached a settlement in principle with the hospital, a newly released court document shows.
Wyoming Medical Center did not commit Medicare and Medicaid fraud, despite the claims of a former employee turned whistleblower, the hospital argued in a recently filed court document.
CASPER, Wyo. —Wyoming Medical Center fired a hospital worker after she informed federal authorities about possible billing fraud, she alleged in a lawsuit unsealed this week.
CASPER, Wyo. — A lawsuit accusing Wyoming Medical Center of defrauding the federal government continues to move forward, despite the hospital’s hopes for a quick settlement.