- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
- 5 Motorcyclist taken to hospital after being hit by elderly woman
CASPER, Wyo. — Wyoming Medical Center will pay the federal government $2.7 million to settle a lawsuit alleging that the Casper hospital submitted fraudulent claims to Medicare.
CASPER, Wyo. — The whistleblower who accused Wyoming Medical Center of defrauding Medicare and Medicaid has reached a settlement in principle with the hospital, a newly released court document shows.
Wyoming Medical Center did not commit Medicare and Medicaid fraud, despite the claims of a former employee turned whistleblower, the hospital argued in a recently filed court document.
CASPER, Wyo. —Wyoming Medical Center fired a hospital worker after she informed federal authorities about possible billing fraud, she alleged in a lawsuit unsealed this week.
CASPER, Wyo. — A lawsuit accusing Wyoming Medical Center of defrauding the federal government continues to move forward, despite the hospital’s hopes for a quick settlement.