- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 3 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 4 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
CASPER, Wyo. — Wyoming Medical Center will pay the federal government $2.7 million to settle a lawsuit alleging that the Casper hospital submitted fraudulent claims to Medicare.
CASPER, Wyo. — The whistleblower who accused Wyoming Medical Center of defrauding Medicare and Medicaid has reached a settlement in principle with the hospital, a newly released court document shows.
Wyoming Medical Center did not commit Medicare and Medicaid fraud, despite the claims of a former employee turned whistleblower, the hospital argued in a recently filed court document.
CASPER, Wyo. —Wyoming Medical Center fired a hospital worker after she informed federal authorities about possible billing fraud, she alleged in a lawsuit unsealed this week.
CASPER, Wyo. — A lawsuit accusing Wyoming Medical Center of defrauding the federal government continues to move forward, despite the hospital’s hopes for a quick settlement.