- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 5 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
HELENA — About $25,000 will be returned to the Smith River Corridor Enhancement Account after a protest over the use of the money by Trout Unlimited, and the nonprofit group also wants to continue discussions on another $82,000 it believes was improperly applied to projects.