- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Release of police dog sends car theft suspect to the ground
HELENA — About $25,000 will be returned to the Smith River Corridor Enhancement Account after a protest over the use of the money by Trout Unlimited, and the nonprofit group also wants to continue discussions on another $82,000 it believes was improperly applied to projects.