- 1 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 2 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 3 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Teenagers taken to hospital after being ejected from vehicle during rollover
Gary Lynn Davis
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. — Gary Lynn Davis, Helena attorney and civic leader, died March 17, 2011, of progressive pulmonary disease in Albuquerque, N. M., on his way home after two months of hiking and photography in Sedona, Ariz.