- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
Transportation and elected officials from the local to the federal level gathered at the Yellowstone County Courthouse during the lunch hour Tuesday to discuss upcoming transportation projects in and around Billings.
The last unreconstructed stretch of Rimrock Road between North 27th Street and 54th Street West will finally be completed this summer.