- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Fires continue to burn near Billings
Transportation and elected officials from the local to the federal level gathered at the Yellowstone County Courthouse during the lunch hour Tuesday to discuss upcoming transportation projects in and around Billings.
The last unreconstructed stretch of Rimrock Road between North 27th Street and 54th Street West will finally be completed this summer.