- 1 Missing Butte teens found unharmed at cabin at Canyon Ferry Reservoir
- 2 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 3 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 4 Pursuit involving U.S. Marshals ends in multi-vehicle crash at Grand and 7th
- 5 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
Transportation and elected officials from the local to the federal level gathered at the Yellowstone County Courthouse during the lunch hour Tuesday to discuss upcoming transportation projects in and around Billings.
The last unreconstructed stretch of Rimrock Road between North 27th Street and 54th Street West will finally be completed this summer.