- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 3 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 4 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
Transportation and elected officials from the local to the federal level gathered at the Yellowstone County Courthouse during the lunch hour Tuesday to discuss upcoming transportation projects in and around Billings.
The last unreconstructed stretch of Rimrock Road between North 27th Street and 54th Street West will finally be completed this summer.