- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
MISSOULA — The grizzly bear answers to a lot of names.
I am fortunate to have served with 11 outstanding, diverse Montanans, on the Department of Fish, Wildlife and Parks statewide elk brucellosis working group. FWP convened us to develop guidelines for elk management in areas with brucellosis, which the Fish and Wildlife Commission adopted. We …
HELENA — With only two meetings of the Fish and Wildlife Commission under his belt, the newest board member already is under close scrutiny by at least one conservation organization for his beliefs about public wildlife and private lands.
Green River Greenbelt Task Force chairman Gary Wolfe points out the drainage ditch that will need to be replaced during a tour of the Killdeer wetlands last July. The group is seeking community support to assist in completing a rehabilitation project scheduled for the wetlands.